A Message from the Founder:
Where do we go when we need help around the house?
As a General Contractor, I have spent my career bridging the gap between homeowners and service providers. I fully understand the need to work with capable and reliable companies, and have spent the majority of my career establishing these relationships. Based on that success, I founded TheProConnection as a better way to connect you directly with the contractors and service providers you really need. We have already done the homework for you and look forward to helping you with your next project.
-Chris Davis, Founder of TheProConnection
How We are Different from the big quote websites
- We have worked with these companies personally and have existing relationships with the owners. We can vouch for their service and quality of work.
- The human made match between the project and service provider can’t be beat by automation
- You will only be contacted by one contractor. Some of competitors will sell your lead to five or more companies.
- Our site is cleaner and more straightforward than the competitors
- We are local to Denver and have worked in the industry for years.
How it works
1. Look through our services to see which one meets your needs
2. Fill out a form with as much information as possible
3. Our contractor will give you a call for an initial consultation over the phone
4. If it looks like they can help, they will arrange a time to meet at your property
5. Depending on the complexity of your need, the contractor will either give you a quote on the spot or will work up a proposal in a timely manner